Hello. Do you love fashion? Creating copy? Want to be part of a global team? This premium high street fashion extraordinaire is looking for a Junior eCommerce Content Coordinator with exceptional talent to join our eCommerce team in London. The role:
- Reporting to the Senior eCommerce Content Coordinator, you will be working closely with the various teams within eCommerce to support planning the editorial calendar for all eCommerce communications.
- Support the Senior eCommerce Editorial Coordinator with creating the global online editorial calendar, content roadmap and editorial briefs.
- Responsible for adapting, localizing and creating new content for US and Australia websites.
- Create weekly landing page wireframes for Australia and US websites and brief into the team.
- Work closely with design, buying and merchandising teams to understand the current collections and seasonal product launches.
- Build strong relationships with social and CRM teams to ensure that all channels are working to the same calendar.
- Keep abreast of fashion trends as well as competitor online activity, developments and market trends and how they relate back to the brand.
- Review the website and other online marketing channels to identify areas for improvements for better content display and thus user journey.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that both copy and creative reflect the brand in all markets.
- Work with SEO manager to implement Search Engine Optimisation best practice in all content created.
- Support the content creation, edits and revisions, delivering content that is always current, inspirational and engaging. Ensure content is published in line with date and time specific campaigns.
- Proof-read all online content before publish.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to communicate at all levels, liaise directly and effectively with internal departments and external agencies.
- Must have a keen interest in fashion.
- Creative mind with the ability to project manage. Used to working in a fast paced environment, has to keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking and handling a number of projects.
- Experience on how to use a CMS desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and how content can support SEO.
- Writing and editorial skills.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **