The experience we need.
- You’ll have experience as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or Ecommerce Assistant in the retail / ecommerce / fashion / lifestyle space
- You’ll have experience supporting marketing campaigns across a range of channels including social media, content, influencer marketing and direct marketing
- Fluency in both German and English, with good copywriting skills in both languages
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok
As Junior Marketing Manager you will report directly into the Senior Marketing Manager and assist on overall marketing strategy for this lovely retail brand, collaborating with the marketing team to deliver on customer acquisition and retention. Social media marketing’s a big one for this brand; you’ll be reaching out to influencers to develop content and ensure these partnerships are nurtured and fruitful, ensuing to look out for opportunities to maximise business growth. You’ll also be consistently assessing how the business is engaging with customers and use your creativity to present fresh ideas on how the company can improve their marketing for UK and German markets.
This fab fashion business is forward-thinking and innovative in both their design and their approach. This is a great opportunity to become part of a thriving, close knit team, who have an open-minded culture and welcome creativity – not to mention frequent socials and a brilliant Shoreditch location!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £20k - £25k, with a little wiggle room for a superstar
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Great, easily accessible central location
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and successful fashion and e commerce brand
- Weekly drinks, early Friday finish, and monthly socials
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.