- Exciting opportunity to build a career in digital project management.
- Lovely offices and working environment.
- Brilliant projects to work on.
What you’ll be doing
Under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager, you’ll get to grips with all aspects of digital production for some lovely clients. Assisting in scoping out, planning and briefing projects, you’ll work closely with the development team to coordinate complex web builds end to end, communicating with clients simultaneously; providing estimates, regular updates on the progress of work, and acting as the main point of contact for post website launch. You’ll need to be super organised to keep up with the fast paced nature of the role.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and proven digital project management / production experience at a junior level, gained agency or client side.
- Experience juggling several digital projects at any one time, turning them around swiftly against the clock, and keeping calm when the pressure is on.
- First rate planning, co-ordination and communication skills.
- Excellent client management skills.
- An understanding of different project methodologies, agile and waterfall, as well as an understanding of the full web development life-cycle would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will give you the perfect springboard for your digital career. In return you can expect a salary of up to around £25k plus benefits.
So if you have a genuine passion for all things digital, meticulous attention to detail and great planning, communication and organisational skills then please send us your CV today!