Junior Digital Campaign Manager, Slough -
Our client within the B2B Technology and customer experience services space are seeking a motivated Junior Digital Campaign Manager to join their UK marketing and product teams! Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, this is a real opportunity to join a highly respected and unique organisation of more than 2500 employees!
The business in question are global in scale and are going through a very exciting period of growth and change! You'll work on campaigns for products across the telecoms, retail, travel and financial services industries.
As their Junior Digital Campaign Manager, you'll be responsible for tasks such as:
- Creating and executing campaigns for their clients, including email campaigns, SMS (or push) and paid social media
- Create a targeted plan to best engage the target customer audience
- Write the content for all email campaigns, messages and for the website
- Measure campaign performance via analytical tools to report on ROI
- Utilise the new automation tool, and grow ownership over this for highly targeted campaign pieces
In order to be considered for this role, you'll have:
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience in a digital and campaigns focused role
- Ideally come from a B2B background, with an understanding of customer retention and loyalty
- Have end to end campaign management abilities, with a keen eye for retail and a pro-active approach
- Be keen to learn automation and further grow your skills
Due to the location of the offices, this position is commutable from areas such as Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Marlow, Reading, Bracknell, Hayes, Amersham, Ascot, Weybridge, and some wider West London areas.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.