Junior Digital Account Manager / Digital Account Manager – Central London Agency – to £30k
Central London destination agency seeks talented Digital Account Manager to work on an exciting FMCG account.
Account Executives, Senior Account Executives or Junior Account Managers looking to step up to Account Manager level will also be considered.
The initial contract is for 12 months but there is a strong possibility this role will be extended.
This multi-award-winning agency is one of the UK’s leaders in customer engagement marketing.
Its London arm is the biggest office in a worldwide network of 67 agencies, but it has the feel and attitude of a smaller shop despite being able to draw on an enviable pool of talent.
Regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work, this agency really cares about its people.
This FMCG account is the largest across the agency’s global business. The key objective in this role is to drive product trials via the client’s websites.
The Digital Account Manager role
Reporting into an Account Director, you will be responsible for the management and strategic execution of several brands across multiple digital platforms. A core component of your role will be to manage and support the execution of monthly CRM brand activity.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running and work within a fast-paced environment. You will execute monthly activity with excellence through the project management team, whilst ensuring all client deadlines are met.
You will be the go-to person for each brand within the agency, therefore a passion for FMCG is key.
Key areas of delivery - digital development
- Develop strong internal relationships with planning, data, creative, project management and technical teams to deliver excellent work
- Build excellent relationships with clients, supporting them with their business challenges
- Think strategically with an understanding of the core principles around content creation and applying digital best practice in order to hit client KPIs
- Work closely with the project management team to:
- Deliver a number of digital assets to tight deadlines, eg solus emails, surveys, articles, offers and competitions
- Receive briefs from clients and develop creative briefs, with support from the project manager
- Supporting the project management team to brief web development
- Review creative work in a confident, objective manner
- Present creative work confidently and feeding back to creative teams
- High level of attention to detail
The ideal candidate
- Extremely organised and able to manage and prioritise workload under pressure
- Sound understanding of digital content creation (including emails) and production processes
- Technical understanding of website and content development
- Good understanding of CRM
- Enjoy working alongside different disciplines (eg data and planning)
Salary and benefits
To £30k plus great benefits including 25 days’ holiday
This is a rare role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Digital Account Managers – and Digital Account Executives, Senior Account Executives or Junior Account Managers looking to step up to Account Manager level – please get in touch now.