This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer with 1-2 years design experience to join an award-winning, marketing and advertising agency in a brand new Junior Designer role. The pace within the agency is fast moving and as they are continuing to grow a great client base, so this is a really exciting time for a Junior Designer to join!
The experience we need.
- Ideally 1-2 years' experience within a similar Junior Designer role working across conceptual design, but grads with an internship will also be considered
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of online and offline projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Experience of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Typography and layout skills
- Knowledge of XD or After Effects would be a bonus
The right Junior Designer will support in the production of creative campaigns for clients, ranging from responsive websites and banner advertisements to client literature, employee branding and advertising, relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of great visuals. To help achieve this, you'll be collaborating with the studio to merge content and design.
An exceptional marketing agency with a mix of interesting clients, large and small. They're a really nice bunch who have each other's backs, and the vibe is relaxed yet ambitious. There are no big egos, just a highly creative culture where everybody pulls together to do the very best work.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role with some global brands
- Starting salary of £20.000 - £22,000
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV and portfolio through to Andy at Henry Nicholas.