***CITY BASED FIN-TECH COMPANY SEEKS TALENTED JUNIOR DESIGNER***
Due to my clients continued success, they are currently seeking a proactive, efficient designer to assist their design and marketing department.
Based in the financial heart of London, this medium sized company offers a truly impressive office and location. My client's professionalism and responsiveness has earned their established industry reputation; one of the many reasons they have an ever growing portfolio of impressive clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to further and develop your skills in the use of adobe creative cloud and social media platforms.
You will be involved with the following tasks:
- InDesign editing for publication of product literature for print and web
- Preparing marketing content for print and web, social media and email marketing platforms
- Supporting the design and marketing team with projects, providing input to design and marketing initiatives
- Work with in-house designer to increase brand awareness, and streamline company output to better achieve our marketing goals
- Various administrative tasks in supporting the design and marketing team including liaising with external providers and preparing for marketing events and launches
As a junior designer you will have:
- Previous experience, or degree/ course in relevant subject relating to marketing or administration
- Willingness to learn with a flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Experience with inbox management and calendar arrangements
- Experience using InDesign to assist in-house designer with document amendments
- a creative thinking process in order to contribute valuable marketing ideas for the business
Salary - £20,000-£24,000
If you are interested in this role, please send CV's and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com