A great opportunity for a Spanish speaking junior Data Analyst to join a global ecommerce platform based in London.
You will be key in supporting global research initiatives aimed at defining metadata, to identify and structure extensive inventory.
The role will involve elements of the following tasks:
* Analysing site metrics and user behaviour data to inform design decisions.
* Researching specific products and market trends to identify standard and non-standard ways of defining products.
* Liaising with global counterparts to collaborate on taxonomy designs.
* Defining and documenting global metadata standards.
* Contributing to process optimisation.
* Identifying, developing and implementing routines for ongoing data quality assurance.
* Minimum: Bachelor's degree from University or equivalent experience.
* Spanish speaker (Native Speaker)
* Analytical, organised and highly detail-orientated.
* Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically Excel.
* Any previous experience with testing/QA is a plus.
If you are available and have the necessary requirements to excel in this position then please apply today.