Junior Data Analyst
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
A leading media solutions business is now looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join and become part of their continued success. This role will see you working across a wide range of media reports and analysing web campaigns on behalf of end clients.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a collaborative and sociable environment with lots of opportunity for progression and development. Competitive package on offer and flexible working options.
About the role
- Delivering weekly / monthly reporting on digital marketing campaigns as well as turning raw data into reports that can be translated into actionable insights.
- Aggregation of data from sources such as Campaign Manager, DV360, SA360, Social and integration with client's data sources.
- Creating dashboards to facilitate reporting for clients and also the internal account team.
- Looking into click Rates, CPC, viewability, invalid traffic as well as focussing on conversion attribution for client campaigns.
- Somec ommercial experience in digital analytics with working knowledge of tools such Google Analytics / Google Data Studio, Adobe, Datorama.
- An acamdeic / porfoiessionl background in data visualisation / dashboards as well as experience in analysing online campaigns.
- Project management skills and ability to deliver to time frames as well as multitask.
- Excited by the opportunity to work on a range fascinating digital analytics focussed projects and further develop your experience in a forward-thinking company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and leading organisation. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire