Are you a creative and motivated Fashion and Lifestyle Junior Copywriter?
Globally recognised fashion house seeks a talented junior copywriter to produce engaging, creative and informative product copy. The ideal candidate will have a background in fashion, product, beauty or lifestyle and will be adept at producing high volume content in a short time-frame.
The aim is to create an extraordinary digital experience to their online customer and be integral to the smooth running of a fast-paced E-Commerce studio environment.
You will be required to work independently at a fast pace, writing compelling product descriptions in line with the company's tone of voice across all their departments. You will manage your own workload, juggling researching brands/products with writing and uploading copy to meet strict deadlines while liaising daily with multiple teams on product workflow. Your copy will be conversational and original giving our customers the confidence to make their online purchases by equally informing and inspiring them. You will work collaboratively with the rest of the Content team to maintain copy quality and consistency, acting as the guardians of the company's tone of voice.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce engaging, informative and accurate copy in line with the company's tone of voice and house style guides
- Conduct thorough brand and product research to inform your copy whilst working independently delivering copy at pace to strict deadlines
- Liaise daily with the wider Photo studio teams on product workflow and priorities
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Content team to continuously optimise and improve our product copy, always aiming to inform but also surprise, amaze and amuse our customers with creative and original product descriptions
- Act as the guardian of the company's tone of voice across all product copy, ensuring consistency and quality for our customers
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a copywriting/journalism/content role (ideally fashion/lifestyle writing experience)
- Experience in an E-Commerce/fashion environment - working for a fashion brand in house would be preferable
- Experience with content management systems
- Educated to degree level in a related subject (e.g. English/Fashion/Media)
- Highly organised with excellent time management and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong working relationships and thrive working as a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently at pace to a very high standard, managing workload to strict deadlines
- Strong awareness of fashion trends and in-depth brand knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- PC literate in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Package Description
If you want to work within one of the world's most prestigious fashion houses, then apply today!