Junior Content Strategist
Are you a Junior Content Strategist looking to develop and progress within a collaborative digital agency?
Leading digital marketing agency in central London are looking for a Junior Content Strategist with a minimum of 1 years experience to join their fast-paced team.
As a Junior Content Strategist, you will support the strategy team and be trained to develop, progress and eventually manage campaign strategies with the help of the senior staff around you. You will directly report to the Content Strategy Manager and sit within a team of strategists. A key ingredient to be a success in this role is communication. This team work extremely collaboratively and you as a Junior Content Strategist will be liaising with the SEO Consultancy team, Digital PR and Copy/Creative Teams within the business as well as external clients and stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help develop content for existing and potential clients - exercising creative thought, link earning expertise and commercial knowledge.
- Participate in creative brainstorms, always being willing to proffer new content and outreach ideas.
- Identify opportunities for content that will generate interest, coverage and links for clients, both within the blogging sphere and mainstream news outlets.
- Assist the team of strategists with identifying clients' audiences and use this data to more accurately suggest content ideas that will resonate with our target audience.
- Work closely with your line manager, account teams and client services to ensure delivery of strategies are up to date and creative ideas are realistic.
Skills and Experience:
- You will ideally have one year's experience within an agency and have gained a good understanding of content marketing, SEO, outreach and/or PR in that time.
- Good understanding of SEO, particularly related to off-page SEO factors.
- It is essential that you have a progressive attitude to SEO.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evolving digital content and engagement/PR space.
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily
- Fantastic communication skills; ability to effectively communication information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Creative, diplomatic and calm under pressure
- Team player who can work effectively with teammates and other members in the wider agency
- Methodical and organised
Tools and wider experience
- Good grasp of baseline online marketing: SEO, Web Site Analytics (Google, Omniture, Compete), Web Site Design & UI, Content Development, Domain Research and Selection, Blog Platforms and Technologies.
- Additional languages advantageous
- Flexible working hours as well as working from home options
- 25 days holiday (which can be rolled over to the next year if not used)
- Weekly Yoga on site
- Mindfulness seminars every fortnight
- Friday drinks and work socials
- Continuous Professional Development and training courses
If you are keen to develop within a collaborative environment and are enthusiastic about digital marketing, then apply today!