We are working with a leading B2B content marketing agency, you will be responsible for working across 3-4 B2B technology clients. This is a client-facing role which will vary from one day to the next but will have an emphasis on copywriting.
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of social, digital marketing and occasionally PR activities.
- Develop content such as social copy for organic and paid activity, blogs, case studies etc.
- Support on the development of Creative concepts and proposals- from initial brainstorms through to selling into clients and execution.
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of one years' work experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong copy writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative.
- Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
- Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
- Multi-tasking - the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine