Job Title: Junior Consultant - Leading Integrated Marketing Agency
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits such as bonus schemes, flexible working opportunities, pension, annual away weekends, regular social events.
About The Leading Integrated Marketing Agency
My client is one of London's leading B2B digital marketing agencies, carrying out award-winning campaigns for multi-national technology giants like IBM, Google and Apple.
The B2B Marketing Agency fosters a brilliant, collaborative team culture and excellent training and development opportunities for their employees. Whether you want to specialise in one specific area or are looking to broaden your skills, you will receive all of the encouragement and support you need to achieve this. Culturally there is a great team atmosphere with open plan offices and a flat structure. They also organise monthly team socials and annual weekends away to places like Spain and France.
About The Junior Consultant Role
As a Junior Consultant, you will have an exciting opportunity to work alongside leading experts in the industry and contribute significantly to some of the agency's leading B2B Technology accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Consultant:
* Work collaboratively within the account team implementing a variety of B2B strategies across social, PR and digital marketing
* Take responsibility for the implementation and day to day running of social programmes
* Participate in the development of proposals, with opportunities to support in pitches for new business
* Produce content across a variety of channels and formats
* Be proactive in keeping up to date with different social formats including animations, GIFs and videos
About The Successful Junior Consultant
If you have a keen interest in B2B technology and are looking to join a highly reputable and established agency, then this could be an excellent next step and provide you with the experience and development to progress your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Junior Consultant:
* At minimum of 1 years' experience, ideally within an agency environment
* Experience creating copy across social
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
The Junior Consultant will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Junior Consultant role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.