Making waves in their category with a much-admired brand, this business has innovated in new Space within Multiple Grocery retail. Continuing their success across QSR and convenience markets, this is an exciting time of growth.
- Junior Category Manager - HIGH GROWTH SME - Indulgent Food
- £35,000 - £45,000
- + benefits + bonus
- Central London
Newly created, this Category Executive, Assistant Category Manager role will be primely positioned to make a big impact.
Working for a highly talented head of Category, and supported by an assistant to help with basic data tasks, this role is the perfect blend between digging into data to tell stories and highlight trends to your retail partners, as well as developing existing grocery retail relationships into deeper partnerships for 2020 / 2021.
You'll use a range of market and sales data, be able to spot trends and opportunity, be able to analyse how products perform day by day or week to week, as well as attend meetings with retailer buyers and marketing teams.
- at least 3 years commercial experience in a sales / marketing / category team within an FMCG company
- The ability to work with retailer buyers and beyond to nurture strong relationships
- 2 years specific expertise within FMCG grocery market analysis, used to turning data into actionable insight
- A bright, positive and highly motivated approach
- Ability to operate at all levels and drive success from the ground up
Sound like you? Call Chloe to find out more - 01494 360360 or apply below
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.