Junior Campaign Executive
£20,000 - £22,000
Are you looking for a new role within a global digital media company, who are pioneers in mobile and social-first publishing?
As a Junior Campaign Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team, planning, executing, and monitoring clients advertising campaigns, and helping the team to ensure flawless campaign planning.
● Work effectively with the ad operations, project management and social teams to set campaigns active, optimise, analyse, and track data for campaign effectiveness, and to maximise revenue
● Compile campaign screenshot decks and case studies for clients
● Take ownership of display media campaigns for the full campaign cycle: brief response to post-campaign analysis
● Manage and coordinate calendaring reservations and inventory analysis
● Compile research of competitor activity and market sector analysis
● Scope and build pre-sale proposal plan that effectively maximise client investment opportunities
● BA or equivalent within a relevant field (advertising, media, marketing)
● Proficiency with various software programmes beneficial; Boostr, wrike, Google Ad
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft programmes including Excel.
● Extremely detailed and organised
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
● Is flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities.