This globally recognised FMCG powerhouse within the consumer goods sector are looking for talented individuals to join the ranks of their hugely talented marketing team. This company has big plans for 2020, with exciting new NPD coming to market.
These guys are going from strength to strength, with all of their brands sitting as category captains and owning up to 60% of the market. With some of the biggest brands in the sector, it’s no surprise that they’re in growth YOY.
They’re a vibrant team who are hungry and passionate not only about the business but about their individual careers, which creates a strong team ethic and a real stay culture as people want to succeed.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity with a global leader in the category, then this is the one for you.
- Junior Brand Manager
- Category Leading Household Brands
- £30,000 - £35,000
A 360 marketing role allowing full ownership of brands.
- Use market and category insight to get a real understanding of each of your brand - Focusing on gaps in market for innovation and EPD
- Create effective brand plans to ensure an increase in market share and that brands remain as category captains.
- Responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for each brand including ATL/BTL, NPD, POS, and PR.
- Track brand and campaign performances and create reports on findings.
- Full P&L Responsibility for your brands
- Managing the marketing mix for each brand based on local market needs, consumer preferences and route to market.
• Degree in Business Administration or any related field - MIN 2:1
• At least 2 years of marketing experience
• Passion for innovation and brands
• Strong analytical skills
• Willingness to work in a diverse team and by set objectives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Learning agility and high energy level
PIE is a rare breed of recruitment agency.
Our mission is to cut out all the hassle and funny business that comes with job search. Above all, we believe in delivering a more bespoke service that puts people front and centre.
We’re sector specialists. We live and breathe the Automotive, Consumer & SaaS & Tech markets. And when it comes to people - sales, marketing & digitally minded folk are our bread and butter.
If you’re actively looking for something new, or you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s happening in your market, give PIE a call on 01494 360 360.