Our client, an exciting new agency launch, is looking for a talented Junior Art Director to join its burgeoning creative department. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to help shape and grow an agency’s creative output from the very early stages. To set the tone, not follow.
You will be working as part of a small creative department, often closely alongside a copywriter, to develop ideas and concepts across a range of media platforms including BTL, digital, social, in-store, press and print advertising. The ability to cohesively generate original visual executions downstream that seamlessly follow the upstream brand creative is imperative as is being able to work closely with the planning and client services team to consistently create stand out creative ideas.
You will be an effective communicator, possessing the confidence to assert ideas and thought processes to colleagues and clients and enjoy the collaborative mindset so important in a smaller agency environment.
Key skills / responsibilities
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar agency role
- Strong design experience using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to think / build creative and unique ideas
- Integrated experience across a range of media
- Be comfortable interacting with clients and presenting at all levels
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Experience of Financial Services and / or Telecoms clients a bonus
- Proven experience working in collaborative multi-functional teams.
£30k - £35k depending on experience plus a good range of hard and soft benefits.