This thriving Social Marketing Agency is looking to hire a new Junior Analyst to join its close-knit, friendly and rapidly growing (due to a bunch of recent new business wins) Planning & Insights team. This team is a crucial part of the agency’s success, with all of their work backed by unparalleled social insights.
As Junior Analyst, you’ll be responsible for understanding consumer mind-sets through ongoing and ad hoc projects, and applying the findings directly to a wide variety of exciting clients. A strong interest in data is an absolute must in this role, with a specific interest in Social Media data.
Previous experience with Excel and social listening tools would be a real bonus in this Junior Analyst role, although the candidate will be trained in the specifics on the job, so more important is the desire to learn, as well as a curious, inquisitive mindset, that relishes problem-solving. The ability to answer the 'why' – why people do the things they do? – is key in this role!
This Junior Analyst role would suit a candidate who strives to balance innovative and creative thinking, with mathematical and scientific foundations, and is looking to develop a firm understanding of business and marketing insights.
Junior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Using third-party and proprietary social analytics tools to generate analysis
- Analysing large, complex and often unstructured datasets to create actionable insights
- Delivering findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Contributing to innovation in analysis methodologies
- Keeping on top of trends in data analysis and social media
- Continuing to proactively learn and develop your skillset as an Analyst
- Involvement in client meetings and presentations
Junior Analyst Qualities & Skills:
- A love for data and numbers; experience with analysing datasets, and drawing insights from them
- High degree of logic, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of report-writing and presentation skills
- The ability to coherently explain complicated data or analytical processes to people who may not have a good understanding
- Knowledge of the marketing environment and wider culturally-relevant issues
- Some understanding of the digital and social media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms
- A natural curiosity and understanding of consumer behaviours and mindsets
- A high level of organisation and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an numerical/analytical subject
If your an ambitious graduate, with the skills this agency are looking for in their Junior Analyst role, please get in touch and apply today.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.