Junior Account Manager / Account Manager – Outstanding London Agency – To £30k
Central London destination agency seeks talented Account Manager to work on huge retail account.
Account Executives, Senior Account Executives or Junior Account Managers looking to step up to Account Manager level will also be considered.
This multi-award-winning agency is one of the UK’s leaders in customer engagement marketing.
Its London arm is the largest in a worldwide network of 67 agencies and, despite being able to draw on an enviable pool of talent, has the friendly feel and attitude of a smaller shop.
Regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work, this agency really cares about its people.
The Account Manager role
Reporting into an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering a large volume of email comms for the retailer’s loyalty programme, supporting with social media production, online content, brand activity and strategic seasonal planning.
Internally, you will join a multiskilled delivery team and work closely with the Planning, Data and Creative teams, as well as liaising and ensuring integration with the other agencies they work with.
You will work hand in hand with Project Management to ensure smooth delivery of all email activity and be happy to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
You are a sleeves-rolled-up kind of person with a voracious appetite to learn and build on your experience.
The agency is looking for someone who
- Is organised and able to manage and prioritise workload under pressure
- Has solid experience in some / all of eCRM, DM, social and web and an understanding of email best practice and tech capabilities
- Comfortable participating in client meetings, such as status, pipeline, results
- Partners with Project Management to ensure work is delivered superbly, on time and on budget
- Experienced writing effective and considered creative and copy briefs
- Has a creative eye and constantly pushes for best-practice design and creative
- Has an interest in interior design and home furnishings!
Salary and benefits
To £30k plus great benefits including 25 days’ holiday.
This is a rare role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Managers, Account Executives, Senior Account Executives or Junior Account Managers looking to step up to Account Manager level, please get in touch now.