About the B2B Tech and Sport PR Firm
Some agencies do things the traditional way, but my client believes in doing things differently. Great client relationships, big ideas and creativity, my client is an industry leading PR, Marketing and Events agency.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will be joining a team of PR and communications specialists, offering an unrivalled opportunity to learn and develop in an award-winning agency.
About the B2B Tech and Sports PR Junior Account Executive role
As a Junior Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your communications skills in an international PR, Marketing and Events agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Executive:
- Monitoring the media, updating press lists and pitching client news to relevant media
- Updating client trakcers, attending client meetings, developing positive relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Supporting the Account Manager in their work; preparing reports, accessing speaking opportunities and contributing ideas about accounts
- Provide support for the entire team, including at tradeshows, during brainstorms and more widely as a member of a collaborative and forward thinking team
If you are driven, proactive and have an interest in technology and communications, then this opportunity is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Junior Account Executive:
- Have good knowledge of social media and be proficient in Microsoft products
- Be tuned into the media, an excellent timekeeper and a skilled multi-tasker
- Have fantastic people skills and the ability to build relationships
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Junior Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £22,000 plus excellent company benefits including a mobile phone, birthdays off and bonuses.
For more information about the Junior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.