Junior Account Director / Account Director – Advertising Agency – Central London – To £50k
Dynamic W1 agency seeks Junior Account Director or Account Director to lead three B2B accounts.
This role would suit a Senior Account Manager looking to step up, a Junior Account Director or Account Director.
A solid track record with blue-chip clients in the digital and CRM space is a must. Experience in DM and print campaigns is also beneficial.
Based in the beating heart of Soho, this advertising agency has recently merged with a content marketing agency and offers a dynamic working environment and culture. The role is based within the agency’s specialist B2B team.
The agency has several key projects with new and existing clients in the B2B space and requires a solid account lead to drive several projects through from brief to delivery on three of them – including a major player in the mobile telecoms space.
The Account Director will report into a hands-on Agency Partner on all three accounts, so the agency is really looking for a Junior Account Director or even a senior SAM who is looking to step up. Bulletproof admin and client skills are pre-requisites
You have a solid understanding of what great work entails and how to achieve it, and you harbour a passion for content marketing.
Armed with experience from outstanding advertising and / or content agencies (digital is a given), you will inspire colleagues and clients, offer strategic and creative support, and talk content and campaigns with ease to stakeholders at all levels.
Key skills required
- Excellent attention to detail in written communications, project management and financial administration
- Ability to motivate agency teams and the client when required
- Ability to lead a team and drive projects based on key skills within the team
- Analytical with the ability to develop key learnings from previous campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Ability to grow strong one-to-one relationships with clients
- Excellent commercial understanding and ability to manage multiple budgets
- Proactive and flexible, able to solve problems and use own initiative
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
Salary and benefits
To £50k based on experience, plus some great hard and soft benefits.
If you have digital and CRM experience and you are an Account Director, Junior Account Director or Senior Account Manager looking to step up, please send us your CV today.