A global advertising and marketing communications company at the forefront of the industry is on the hunt for an innovative Account Director to hit the ground running.
This is an incredibly dynamic award winning agency that offers tailored solutions through utilising their vast network to transform brands and help them reach their full potential. With a cosmic portfolio of prestigious clients which is continuously expanding they are now looking for another driven and strategically strong candidate to join their London office.
The ideal Account Director will have agency experience of a similar level, an ATL background will be essential as well as experience in managing people and teams. They will be able to demonstrate excellent client servicing in their previous role with an enthusiastic drive to be part of a team. Experience in the financial sector and of digital marketing with a strong understanding of its capabilities within the broader marketing mix.
As well as having an abundant amount of experience with clients at all levels, you will have:
- At least 3 years previous experience in an agency at Account Director level.
- Strong managerial attributes to hit the ground running and take the lead in running businesses.
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships in an enjoyable manner.
- High levels of enthusiasm with forward planning and a strong passion for the role.
- Highly organised with a good eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Excellent presentations skills and a good communicator.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Guarantee successful management and delivery ensuring the project reflects the brief and meets the clients' objectives.
- Responsible of managing people, teams and monitoring all aspects of the account.
- Ensuring that an exceptional level of client servicing is being constantly delivered.
- As Account Director you will be seen as an important point of contact for the client.
- Focusing on Time Management and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Will be acting as an inspirational figure to junior members of the team.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Natasha your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Natasha will get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.