The experience we need.
We need someone with excellent interpersonal skills to ensure optimal performance is delivered by the server hardware including any associated application software, which may require contact with multiple departments. The IT support engineer will support departments in their hosting requirements and deployments.
- Recognised IT qualifications
- Ability to use and understand scripting or development languages
- Basic Linux experience
- Web hosting experience
- Windows server (Active Directory) - deployment, upgrading and maintenance
- Security systems and setup
- Apple Mac skills
- SQL Server management skills would be advantageous
- Respond and treat any active infrastructure issues
- Perform hands on fixes at desktop and server level
- Structured cabling system changes for both computer and telephone network
- Contribute to and support the ISO27001 and data governance process
- Identify and learn software and hardware
- Prioritise and schedule problems
- Sensible planning of any project roll-outs to reduce impact on business activities
- Stay up to date with relevant technological developments that may impact the industry
These guys are a very well established customer engagement agency who work with some huge brands. They have a fantastic team and working environment and roll out award winning campaigns.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, you'll get a salary between £35,000 - £38,000, 30 days holiday, pension, perks.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.