A financial services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for experienced iOS and Android developers to join their growing, but established Technology Practice.
These are permanent roles based in Chester.
Could you be our next Mid-level or Senior Mobile Developer, and help take us to the next level?
Right now, we have multiple opportunities for you to join us as a Mid-level or Senior Mobile Developer. Not only will you work with our designers and their documentation to build high quality software within timeframes and project plans, to the best coding standards, but you’ll be more than capable of stepping into the Technical Lead role on a project too.
Your key responsibilities cover the Following Areas
• Technical Architecture and Planning
• Creating technical documentation and architecture suitable for peer review, whilst performing peer reviews on the work of others
• Contributing to design documentation, assessing their suitability for easy implementation
• Devising development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks
• Generating technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests Implementation
• Managing technical issues, acting as a mentor and providing guidance to graduate and software engineers with technical issues
• Providing technical insight and taking ownership for complex technical engagements
• Writing software in a variety of languages, understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy
• Agreeing developer testing strategies for project policies, and performing code reviews in line with them
• Ensuring the quality of code merged, and the quality of the work delivered
• Ensuring developer test builds before submission
In Return we will provide
• A competitive rate of pay
• Flexible working / Working from home
• The ability to Develop Cross-Platform skill sets
• The ability to train and develop your already existing skill set
Please dont hesitate to get your CV over to us today, for further information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.