An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global transport company, who are looking for an experienced Investor Relations Manager to join their team on initial 6-12 months FTC basis, with possibility for extension.
This brand new role will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations focusing on all aspects of equity, and will suit an existing investor relations/ communications professional looking to join a global business at an exciting time of change and growth.
- Supporting the Head of Investor Relations on all aspects of equity, including execution of the new strategy involving mergers and acquisitions and refinancing
- Creation and management of shareholder related announcements, reports and presentations
- Development and maintenance of investor relations section on the company's website as well as other related investor materials
- Support with investors monitoring and targeting
- Assist with roadshow management
- Liaison with various stakeholders across the company, advisors and senior management
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in investor relations at management level or in a senior communications role with involvement and interest in IR
- Experience working in large public companies with global presence
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are key
- Proficient Microsoft Office user
- Proven experience in project management and working towards strict deadlines
- Enjoys a fast paced environment