A global Investment Bank is looking for an Investor Relations Associate (maternity cover) to sit within its Investor Relations team, supporting the Head of Investor Relations.
This role will sit closely with the Corporate Broking and Corporate Access teams and you will be responsible for supporting clients with all aspects of IR, including:
- Coordinating investor relations roadshows, presentations and briefings
- Work closely with the sales teams to understand the buyside targets and who your clients should be seeing
- Creating institutional profiles for clients in advance of investor meetings
- Develop a good knowledge of the clients' investment story in order to communicate with the investor community
- Write feedback reports for clients post investor meetings
The ideal candidate will have some previous IR experience and a good knowledge of capital markets. This is a high-pressured role, in a very busy team and therefore you must thrive in this environment and have a strong attention to detail. You must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong communication skills.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.