Robert Half is partnering with a Private Equity backed fund investing in clean energy infrastructure assets across Europe who are seeking their first Investor Relations Associate.
The Investor Relations Associate will provide fundraising support to the Partners and to the internal project team. This role gives the opportunity to work in a client-facing role from the fundraising through to the post-commitment phase, working directly with senior management. As an Investor Relations Associate you will be involved in various tasks to support all IR activities: responsibilities span across capital raising projects, business development, and client service for our different products.
The successful Investor Relations Responsibilities:
- Production and coordination of key fund marketing materials: pitching presentation materials, case studies, PPM, investors RfPs, investors DDQs, on site DD materials and other additional fund marketing documentation.
- Set up of processes required for successful production of IR materials for fundraise and assist in improving and developing data systems needed for fundraising.
- Assist with the management of client relationship software ie Salesforce.
- Work with senior team, internal stakeholders and external advisors in the planning and implementing of the capital raising strategy for future funds.
- Market research and preparation of background materials to support the development of new investment products in the renewable energy space.
- Assisting the fundraising team in preparing investor events such as conferences or interviews.
- Support the closing/transfer process of new and existing investors, including legal structuring.
- Assist with the management of existing investor relationships globally.
- Liaise with asset management team to put together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial and fund performance analysis.
- Draft answers and respond to routine ad-hoc investor queries and coordinate with the investment, divestment and asset management teams.
- Assisting the asset management team in planning and preparing key investor events.
- Assist with marketing initiatives
The successful Investor Relations Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant investor relations experience gained in a fund, or a placement agency combined with experience in financial services, consulting, or accounting.
- Substantial knowledge and genuine interest in the renewable energy sector
- Relevant experience in assisting fund-raising for funds and other investors preferred.
- Knowledge of institutional investment industry and experience in responding to investor requests, RfPs/DDQs
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills and ability to draft clear and impactful presentations
- Excellent English required with additional global languages preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, comfort with organizing and interpreting financial data
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across all levels of the firm
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility, willingness to help and desire to learn
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.