Are you a copywriter with experience in investment management or wealth management sectors, and a track record of creating financial product-focused content?
EMR are working with an award-winning investment management firm to hire an Investments Writer to sit within their creative marketing team, and create engaging financial product related content.
You will take the lead on creating thought-leadership and marketing content across a range of digital and print channels.
As the Investment Writer your key responsibilities will include:
- Create engaging copy and content related to financial products, industry trends and regulatory issues across a range of channels and audiences
- Work with the wider marketing team to create and produce a content strategy that is aligned to wider business objectives
- Provide content and copywriting support to wider teams in the business to generate ideas for original content
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Strong copywriting experience within financial services essential, ideally with wealth management or investment management experience
- A good understanding of key trends within FS, and different financial products
- An ideas person, with the ability to shape content strategy and manage stakeholders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.