Investment Communications Manager – Guildford, Surrey
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We have a great opportunity to join one of our clients, a leading Asset Management company based in Guildford, who are looking to recruit an Investment Communications Manager to join their Marketing team. The successful candidate will implement and manage an agreed programme of investment communications and project work which includes Requests for Proposals (fund questionnaires), videos, webcasts, product news, product articles and financial promotions and digital marketing, addressing key target audiences and channels.
- A broad range of editing, writing, co-ordinating and proof-reading responsibilities predominantly relating to marketing investment communications activity
- Working with internal departments and external service providers to deliver marketing projects to agreed timescales and within budgets as agreed with the Head of Marketing
- Delivery of an agreed programme of investment communications encompassing all elements of the marketing communications mix
- Assist in the drafting and editing of regular investment content for use within client and adviser communications
- Co-ordinate the production of bespoke and generic fund RFPs in conjunction with other departments
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure delivery to agreed deadlines
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of ongoing communications activities through regular management information
- Compliance with Financial Conduct Authority rules and the principles of treating customers fairly when producing communication material
- Any additional ad-hoc marketing and investment communications support required
- Providing ongoing cover for Head of Marketing in their absence
- Experience of working in a similar marketing and/or financial services role
- Knowledge of investments
- Ability to write clear and appropriate investment content to different target markets including professional advisers and direct investors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to edit and proof-read
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet strict timescales
- Fast and accurate approach to work with consistent and strong attention to detail
- Organised approach to work
Some travel in the UK may be required to attend relevant meetings.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.