International Trading Manager – Retail – Manchester - Up to £40,000 + Bonus
Amazing opportunity alert! Become an International Trading Manager for a leading internal company with a fast-paced working environment.
Our client is renowned within its industry with unparalleled success across international markets. They are now looking for an International Trading Manager to join their team tasked with the day to day management of a high-revenue eCommerce brand. This role comes with added benefits including possible flexitime and working within a young, vibrant culture.
Does this sound like the role for you? Read more below!
The Main Responsibilities of an International Trading Manager:
- Monitor key site metrics including conversion rates, bounce rate, AOV, exit rates, and live traffic
- Monitoring conversion of key landings pages to improve wherever is necessary
- Improve, develop and lead the marketplace strategy for the brand
- Work closely with Marketing, Design and Sales teams to build campaigns around shoppers
- Ensure websites are kept up to date with current offers, correct merchandising, updated banners and category pages
- Use analytics to gain insight and a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance and optimise strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is educated to a degree level with a UK 2:1 achieved
- Has previous experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce environment with knowledge of online retailing
- Has strong communication skills with experience in working as part of a wider team as well as managing others
- Manages their time effectively and enjoys problem-solving and finding innovative solutions to difficult problems
- Has previous experience of managing budgets, trading calendars, sales forecasts, and marketing channel traffic overviews
- Fluent in French, German, Italian or Spanish and English