Job Title: International Partnerships Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Commission
Are you experienced within affiliates, business development and sold to international clients and looking for the next step in your sales career?
An affiliate marketing technology start-up are looking for a highly motivated International Partnerships Manager to join their team. Working as part of a successful team, you will be responsible for winning new business across Australia, US, EMEA and APAC to promoting the platform that enables retailers to incentives customers to recommend their site and enhance word of mouth marketing, as well as maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
With offices based in Central London, you will benefit from working in amazing offices, international travel and be a part of an innovative, friendly and collaborative working environment!
- Work directly with clients or via affiliate networks to proactively sell the platform outside of the UK
- Prospecting and lead generation to set up and lead meetings with affiliate networks for target clients.
- Attend events internationally to network and entertain new and existing clients to help close deals and build relationships.
- Key point of contact for internationally clients and with incoming leads and queries.
- Exceptional contacts at affiliate networks or proven experience bringing on new clients to be able to deal with clients of all seniority levels.
- Experience selling to clients outside of the UK to hit the ground running.
- Be able to speak another language with desirable but not essential!!
- A self-starter and diligent to be able to work well within a fast-moving start up environment.
If this International Partnerships Manager position looks like the next step in your career, then click the apply button now!
Lydia Jones - Recruitment Consultant