International Media Analyst
£30,000 - £ 40,000 per year
International Media Analyst - London
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Reporting into Senior Media Analyst
International Media Analyst - The Company
Our client is a growing, innovative and energetic media consulting and auditing company based in central London. They help select blue-chip clients optimise their media agency ROI, by conducting a range of services from audit and analysis of advertising investment, to pitch management, budget setting and media training workshops in specified countries or geographic areas.
International Media Analyst - The Role
You will be working as part of a small friendly team based in central London, covering both traditional media usage with a strong focus on TV, as well as Online and other media communication touchpoints.
- Collect data from client, media agency, media owner and other sources as required
- Build appropriate databases including cleaning and verifying the data and prepare it for analysis using standard database software
- Recommend analytical approaches that will deliver added value insights
- Using proprietary bespoke analytical tools, analyse media cost and quality performance, TV and Digital in particular, to prepare charts, tables and commentary for reports and contribute to team discussions on the findings and recommendations
- Work with other team members on developing interactive models to help clients set budgets both within and across countries and better understand the effects of their media investments
- Research and prepare media landscape and country overviews, including economic and other statistical data, media legislation and trends and agency developments for selected countries
- Analyse and forecast economic, consumer, agency, media and market trends and developments for selected countries around the world
- Monitor developments in the media world including agency rankings, key agency and client/sector news items and ensure intelligent dissemination
International Media Analyst - Skills
- Degree from a recognised university, ideally in economics, business or marketing
- Proven post-graduate career progression in either a research database business or international media agency network or media auditor, in analytically-focused roles
- Direct exposure to TV and Digital planning and/or buying for non-UK markets would be preferred
- Proven strength in numeracy and analytical skills, with total proficiency in MS Office (Excel is essential)
- Power BI - not essential, but would be an advantage
- Knowledge of programming (VBA, SQL or similar would be valuable)
- Ability to manage and create reports, focusing on accuracy and clarity, presentation skills with PowerPoint
- A willingness to work with high volumes of non-standard data
- Bright intellect, good communication skills and an assured personal approach; flexible in working time; a team player
- A commitment to accuracy and must enjoy being busy and prepared to work the time required to get the job done
- A passion for media and analysis, a lively interest in other countries and cultures and a desire to contribute to the development of a new approach to media management and accountability
If this is the Media Analyst role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan