We're looking for a German speaking International Marketing Manager to join this amazing luxury British fashion brand, based in North London. If you have a sharp eye for trends, keep up to date with consumer habits, and understand tone of voice for the German buyer, please get in touch!
The experience we need.
- You'll have experience as a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager within the fashion sector.
- Fluency in both German and English, with great copy writing skills in both languages.
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience managing both direct mail and digital, including email, social, and print.
- An astute and organised project manager, you'll have the ability to manage multiple work streams and meet tight deadlines.
As International Marketing Manager you will manage the look, feel, and content of the brand's German website, working to tailor this for the German consumer. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with content teams to lead on campaigns for the German market, working to engage consumers in new ways and ensure consistent brand tone of voice. There's great opportunity to develop and make this position your own as you work to optimise and improve this consumer base.
This top British brand are loved around the world and are highly praised for their fresh, colourful and fun approach to style. Although now a global business, they work hard to retain their approachable and collaborative culture and ensure that everyone is supported and able to flourish!
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work for an excellent brand with a great reputation.
- Opportunity to grow within the position and expand your skill set.
- Staff discount.
- On-site car parking.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.