Robert Half are currently recruiting for an International Field Marketer to join an Industry-Leading Sales Performance Management Software for Mid-Market and Enterprise Organizations. This global organisation has 400 staff globally and are looking to hire there first London marketer. They are a leader in the multi-billion dollar Sales Performance Management market and own a software that helps high performing organizations analyse, plan, design and automate variable pay to motivate and reward their employees quickly, fairly and accurately.
The International Field Marketer will be joining a global Digital Marketing Team to assist in demand generation for key markets with high growth potential within EMEA, Australia/New Zealand and LATAM, through a number of marketing channels, including but not limited to field marketing events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in digital marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education and experience.
- Minimum three years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Highly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are creative, innovative and think outside the box.
- You are metrics driven and have the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data.
- Multilingual preferred.
- Previous SPM experience an asset.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.