£35,000 - £40,000 + Comms
Do you want to work for a global leading publisher? Do you have experience in selling across niche portfolios?
A new opportunity to join a global leading publisher has come to market and they are looking for a proven, client facing Account Manager who is looking to build their career in an established company. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the upselling of big business accounts as well as looking to drive new business. Being a market leading title and working with some of the biggest clients within the industry, strong relationship building and consultative sales approach will be required.
- Selling across print/digital/events/webinars/ across a market leading portfolio
- Managing some of the companies biggest accounts in the sector as well as keeping an eye out for new business opportunities
- Regular contact over email, phone and face to face is required to ensure forecasts are accurate
- Attending networking events across the globe.
- Consistently exceed individual and team targets
- Provide and communicate accurate figures and reports to teams and managers
- 3 years minimum experience within print & digital sales
- Preferably some experience in selling events or cross media
- Proven track record of achieving/overachieving targets
- Face to face sales experience
- Strong organisation skills and being able to manage your workload
Please click 'Apply' today
Or contact Sam Ecob