International Account Director
3 months +
£280 - £300
Do you have international planning experience? Are you experienced at promoting mobile apps?
I have a role for you at a Global Media Agency on a freelance basis with massive potential to go temp to perm!
They are looking for an experienced International Account Director to work on the Mobile Digital Advertising team, focused on paid media strategy, planning, buying and optimisation for mobile gaming and subscription services. This is an opportunity to work at an award-winning agency that drives digital performance for some of the world's largest brands.
- As part of a Global Account Team you will be working closely with local Marketing teams as well as International & Global leads to ensure their digital advertising programs are successfully planned, executed and analysed.
- Assisting the Client Partner on managing digital performance across one of the world's leading mobile brands.
- Delivering the performance media strategy as well as delivering on the business growth KPIs for the client globally
- Ensuring execution by activation teams delivers on the agreed KPIs, delivering flawless and insightful reporting to key business client leads.
- Executing new campaign launches from the initial media planning phase to the campaign wrap up reports.
- Coordinating and collaborating with local planning/buying teams to deliver any locally implemented media campaigns that are briefed.
- Collaborating closely with the international media and data hub team to develop media mix and tactical strategies, monitor results, communicate insights, test and optimise and share learnings.
- Accountable for operational and financial accuracy as well as timely delivery in terms of client billings and internal revenue forecasting for your LoBs.
- Communicating with multiple lines of business and channelling functions simultaneously.
- You will have both strategic and executional experience in digital media and have worked extensively on complex performance-focused campaigns across the globe for gaming/subscription services, with a focus on mobile.
- Expert at analysing complex data to drive digital performance by managing and/or influencing activation, planning and client teams globally across multiple timezones.
- Experience in digital media, with extensive and demonstrated Mobile marketing performance expertise.
- Expertise on mobile gaming, entertainment and subscription marketing.
- Experience developing media strategies across display, video, social, and SEM with a focus on performance optimisation for mobile.
- Strong understanding of and experience with programmatic advertising and mobile ad networks.
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience managing large budgets across geographies.
- Expertise in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with MMPs and analytics teams.
- Familiarity with ad-tech and mar-tech.
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Proficiency in Keynote, Numbers, and Excel