New Business Sales Executive - Software/Tech
£26k -£30k + (£15k - £20k OTE Uncapped!)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Business Sales Executive to join a highly success independent software vendor based in Central London.
This independent software company are leading providers of software and service for Business and IT transformation. The products and service they provide ensures businesses are optimising the use of their technology in the most efficient way possible. With an extensive client base that ranges from the Council, banks, charities and even NASA are among their list, this is a rare opportunity for candidates that already have some B2B sales experience under their belt and who are driven to succeed! As a New Business Sales Executive you will be generating and following up with prospective leads with the aim of understanding a companies' work practices and subsequently booking in demonstration requests. In return you will be supported in passing your industry accredited software qualifications and becoming a specialist within the field!
- Calling prospective leads and updating information on the leads database (SalesForce)
- Generating regular leads, demonstrations and sales reports from SalesForce and any other reports required
- Clarifying a prospect's requirements, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Scheduling meetings and booking in demonstrations requests in sync with consultant diaries
- Ensuring SalesForce is kept updated by tagging all correspondence with clients
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure you are following up on campaigns, presenting relevant propositions to new and existing clients, and relaying any feedback back to the marketing team
- Degree educated in either an IT or Business related degree
- Having at least a year's B2B sales experience under your built will allow you to hit the ground running in converting new leads into meetings/demonstration requests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will allow you to quickly build rapport with clients
- Working knowledge of MS Office and using SalesForce will ensure you are correctly documenting all client correspondence
- Analytical approach to day to day work
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition to prospective customers
- Ability to absorb technical information and communicate this clearly to a varied audience
If this prospect sounds like the right opportunity for you then click the apply button now!