Internal Communications Specialist, Newport Pagnell -
Brand Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a leading organisation to find their newest Internal Communications Partner to join their team.
We are looking for a driven and talented Internal Communications Specialist to join a proactive and passionate team and deliver strategic communication across the organisations international team. You will need a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar position, and ideally the suitable candidate will be degree educated in a relevant communications field although this is not a necessity.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing direction on the organisation's internal communications strategy and delivering the strategy in an effective and conscious manner
- Utilising a range of platforms to deliver comms such as: social media, printed materials, email communications, digital screens and intranet
- Conveying internal messages across the company intranet and social media platforms
- Creating a framework of effective and shared communications for employees to encourage consistent communication and establish positive change
- Utilise a range of tools to measure the effectiveness of employee engagement and response to processes
- Adapting to engage with all levels within the business a well as managing all events both business related and social
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business that works collaboratively and cares about the happiness of its employees so if you would like to hear more, please get in touch!
Based in Newport Pagnell, this office would be easily commutable for those living in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bracknell, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.