I am delighted to be working with this non-profit organisation again on an exciting opportunity to join their communications team during an exciting period for the business.
My client are envisaging an internal communications expert who would love to take on the challenge of managing their communications projects across all channels where key duties would include:
* Developing and delivering internal communications strategies
* Co-ordinating all internal communications activities
* Creating engaging copy for use across intranet and website
* Proactively generating content through internal networking
* Continually creating ways to engage all staff across the business
* Organising and managing company-wide events
In order to be successful in this role, you will definitely need previous experience of managing and developing an internal communications strategy within a complex organisation as well as skills in developing content for use across digital and offline channels. You will have experience of developing and delivering engaging presentations, events and meetings and have a natural ability to seek out strong content.
You will have strong writing and creative skills and ideally a degree in communications, journalism or similar.
This is an urgent role for our client who are keen to start interviewing suitable applicants in the next week or two, so please apply right away for immediate consideration.