Our client is a global leader in the engineering sector and has offices worldwide, their Headquarters are based in London. Within their marketing communications and creative studio they are looking for an experienced internal communications and event manager professional to join the team on a 6 month contract.
Reporting directly into the Head of Global communications you will be responsible for all internal and external projects involving digital, print, event management and some interactive/multimedia campaigns. You will manage the execution and supervise external digital projects with their current suppliers/agencies and act of the brand guardian across the
re-branding of the main corporate website, intranet and video projects. They will need someone who is comfortable managing project timelines and equally comfortable with some basic hands-on skills design projects. This will include managing design projects and maintaining updates to their global website and intranet sites. You will also manage their image database and ensure brand consistency across their brands within the group. This role will also include some event management also and travel maybe required (within Europe).
You will be specifically responsible for:
- Working on internal projects involving events coordination, publishing and communication campaigns (print and digital) across the whole group.
- You will be responsible for project management to include executing group communication actions plans and developing a reliable internal network to ensure a smooth deployment of campaigns.
- You will make design/content amends across their internal comms projects to include event design, newsletters, leaflets, emails and publications.
- Assisting on event management of their employee awards event
You will need the following skills:
- Excellent internal communications experience
- Strong project management skills
- Event Management experience
- Experience with Creative Suite software InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator (making amends and basic layout skills)
- Digital Production skills - updates to content via CMS systems - Intranet site
- Ability to be organised and manage priorities
- Creative thinker with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong operational bias, hands on, pragmatic, realistic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with different levels of management and suppliers
- Excellent command of English - good proofreading skills
Please send through your CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.