Internal Communications Manager | Private Health
Full Time | Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are working with a rapidly growing, forward thinking private healthcare provider in looking for an Internal Communications Manager based in Birmingham.
A new job opportunity has arisen in the West Midlands area for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join a vibrant, world leading private healthcare organisation.
This brand-new role is working at group level with key stakeholders to develop engaging internal communications across a number of channels. You will identify channels to support all internal communications for the business in order to drive increased engagement and connectivity.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will support and help shape an employee engagement communications programme in line with the business strategy and goals across the group.
You will be an enthusiastic professional who has had previous experience of writing engaging internal communications content.
You must be an innovative, creative communications lead who has knowledge of corporate communications and internal communications.
Full Job Details Available
- Marketing or Communications degree or professional qualifications
- Experience within an internal communications role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Worked within a multisite capacity
- Understanding of B2B and B2C market dynamics
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with advanced copywriting skills
- Drives with car
- Understanding of the healthcare sector
- Experience of digital as well as offline channels including events
- Experience of SME and Corporate environments
For further details and to apply for this role please call Jamie-Leah Taylor on 01273 027 912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation