- Build an Internal Comms Function
- Impressive FTSE 100 Business
- Incredible Salary & Benefits
What you'll be doing
You'll be walking in to a long and well established business with incredible financial backing, what you won't be walking in to is a long and well established communications department. If you are only used to smooth running comms teams then this role won't be for you.
Your role will be to take on the management of the regular internal comms channels and content. Simple right? But as well as the ongoing comms, you will be the driving force between setting up processes and procedures, building communication channels between the various departments and teams, and interacting with stakeholders throughout the business so that they buy in to this new way of communicating.
Along with the 1500 or so employees in Head Office, you will also be engaging with thousands of external partners, advisers and support staff.
You must be a great communicator, someone who builds relationships every step of the way, someone who genuinely thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- What experience you'll need to apply
- Highly experienced Internal Comms professional
- Experience building an Internal Comms function
- Previous Financial Services experience is highly desirable but not essential
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to network and build strong relationships at all levels
- Willing to roll sleeves up and write content/copy
- Walks towards a problem, not away from it
- Thrives on a challenge
This is the easy bit. As well as a competitive salary (£55k) there is a company car allowance, discretionary bonus, up to 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays, up to 15% employer pension contributions, private medical, the list goes on.. as a package this is highly competitive! And as well as all of this, you will have every opportunity to progress to Head of Internal Comms as the business continues its exceptional growth.
This bit is just as easy, click apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.