Are you an ambitious Internal Communications professional, who loves creating engaging content, designing effective communications campaigns and bringing a corporate strategy to life?
EMR are working with of the UK's leading financial and professional services firms to hire an Internal Communications Manager who will be responsible for delivering the internal communications strategy, and will be joining at a time of new investment and growth within the company.
You will provide communications counsel to key senior stakeholders, act as the in-house journalist to tease out the best stories to tell, and work with the wider marketing and communications functions to ensure communications are aligned.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, create and deliver communications campaigns, ensuring the message, target audience and channels are effective and relevant
- Utilise digital and traditional channels as part of campaigns, including: intranet, social media, face-to face, ambient media etc
- Translate business strategy and messages into engaging content that is clear, inspiring and relevant to all colleagues
- Act as the in-house journalist to find content and stories to tell from within the business
- Provide communications counsel and act as a business partners to other functions such as HR, IT, Finance, Marketing etc
- Manage and update content across all channels
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of internal communications using quantitative and qualitative tools: pulse surveys, annual surveys, interviews with partners etc.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven internal communications experience within complex, partner-led organisations
- Experience of using and managing multiple communications channels: offline and online
- Excellent copy writing ability, a storyteller, able to cut through to busy colleagues
- An inquisitive nature, who acts like a journalist and hunts out stories to tell
- Proven ability to provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!