Internal Communications Manager
Leading global Consultancy
£55,000 - £65,000 pa + excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity to work creatively and with autonomy.
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and dynamic Internal Communications Manager to join a leading global Consultancy firm to own and drive all things internal comms and engagement related.
This firm are highly regarded, extremely successful and have a superb company culture - their people are at the heart of everything they do and this results in a dynamic, high performing, award winning environment.
To continue the firm's success and growth, they are looking for an Internal Communications Manager who is passionate about internal communications and engagement. The Internal Communications Manager will work with the senior leadership team across Europe to ensure employees continue to be inspired, informed, supported and motivated.
This Internal Communications Manager role will give you the opportunity to flex your creative muscles; there are some great initiatives in place already, but the business is looking to build on these. You'll be supported fully, but still have the opportunity to work autonomously and really own the planning and delivery of the internal communications.
The Internal Communications Manager role will include:
- Work in partnership with the People, Marketing and Communications function to translate the business strategy into internal communications and engagement plans.
- Develop engaging content for live and written internal communications material.
- Manage, improve and develop existing communications channels.
- Work with internal functions to manage employee events.
- Support the development of the employee feedback process and provide information to senior leadership team.
- Manage internal communications budget.
To be successful in this Internal Communications Manager role you will need:
- To be educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, complex organisation, ideally within the professional services arena.
- Strong internal communications experience, either as a specialist or as part of a wider marketing role.
- A real tangible passion for internal communications.
- Experience of working operationally and strategically.
- Amazing organisational skills.
- First class communication skills with a great eye for detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, able to be creative, get the 'big picture' and challenge the status quo.
Is this Internal Communications Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!