Are you an Internal Communications Manager with experience creating and delivering internal communications in multi-site organisations?
EMR are working exclusively with the organisation responsible for transforming the UK's construction industry to recruit an Internal Communications Manager who will set and deliver their first internal communications strategy.
The role, initially a 1 year FTC with the potential of extension, will provide an exciting challenge for a candidate who will be given the budget to set up channels and engagement streams from scratch. The business are searching for a creative internal communications professional who has experience of implementing innovative solutions.
You will be tasked with procuring new digital channels, supporting the business with town halls and roadshows, and ensuring two-way communication between colleagues.
***THIS ROLE IS BASED IN WATFORD***
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, your key skills and experience will include:
- Developed and delivered internal communications strategies and campaigns, ideally within a multi-site, matrixed B2B environment.
- Experience of procuring and launching internal communications channels, particularly digital channels including intranets.
- Proven experience creating engaging campaigns across offline and online channels e.g. town halls, road shows etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with ability to provide communications counsel to colleagues
- An innovative personality, willing to try new ideas to solve complex challenges