This is a stand out opportunity for an internal communications leader to take ownership of and deliver a global internal communications strategy for a leading recruitment public listed company.
With the opportunity to either be based in central Glasgow or London, this assignment is offered on a day rate contract basis with expected duration of 3 months.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Deliver a multi-faceted new intranet which meets the company's needs as a whole (not just as a communications channel) and own the editorial direction, personalisation, collaboration capabilities and editing for it;
- Make recommendations on the technology required to deliver Town Halls and interactive sessions with our senior stakeholders;
- Recommend and deliver creative communications using a variety of channels, producing a calendar of global activity. This is to include board level cascades and support for communications that need to occur between boards to ensure alignment;
- Empower the People Strategy and enhanced communications required to engage, celebrate and drive our culture across the organisation;
- Lead and motivate a growing, regional team of internal communications executives in the US and DACH regions and direct the global and local expert focus for each.
- Previous experience of dealing with internal communications in a complex, multi-site environment at C-suite level is essential;
- Fluency in German desirable;
- Corporate Communications and Crisis Communications experience desirable.
If this opportunity sounds like the right next move for you, apply now or email Marcel@emr.co.uk.