Are you an Internal Communications Manager with experience in professional services looking for a new challenge?
EMR are working exclusively with one of the world's leading accounting firms to hire their first Internal Communications Manager as the firm builds on extensive headcount growth and a number of acquisitions over the last couple of years.
The firm have historically managed internal communications via the marketing team, but now recognise the importance of a specialist internal communications function. The successful candidate will be provided with the budget, support and freedom to implement fresh channels, ideas and strategies to engage colleagues.
They are also looking for a natural storyteller with a journalistic instinct to go hunting for the best stories to share with colleagues. The firm manage finances for some of the world's biggest tech companies, FTSE and NASDAQ business and high net worth individuals so there are lots of exciting projects to talk about.
Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to provide communications counsel to senior leaders is essential too as the new communications strategy is designed and implemented.
If this feels like a challenge you would be interested in your key skills and experience will include:
- Experience of designing and implement internal communications strategies, ideally within a professional services environment
- Examples of creating multi-channel campaigns across digital and offline channels, including but not exclusive to: intranet, social media, town halls, video, blogs etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with proven experience of providing communications counsel to senior leaders. Experience of guiding stakeholders through the theory and implementation of communications would be extremely desirable.
- A creative thinker, able to think outside of the box to problem solve communications challenges.
- Experience of creating, running and evaluating colleague engagement surveys.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist marketing and communications recruitment agency. The communications team cover: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.