EMR are working with a leading FTSE 250 company, based in Surrey, to recruit an Internal Communications Manager on a permanent basis.
As Internal Communications Manager, you will be required to develop, implement and manage the internal communications strategy as part of the wider Internal Communications and Engagement team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Grow the company's usage and engagement on the intranet site and the company's social tool, Yammer
- Act as an Internal Communications expert for key stakeholders in the business and provide guidance on internal communications strategies and channels
- Support the embedding on the company's brand and behaviours
- Manage the reporting requirements and budget for the function
- Support the wider team on other CSR and employee engagement initiatives
Your skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of creating, launching and running internal communications plans
- Proven experience of managing and developing intranets and other digital communication tools
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to produce communication materials, including video
- Event management experience e.g. town halls, roundtables etc.