Are you an Internal Communications Manager with a passion for creating engaging campaigns? EMR are working with one of the fastest growing global telecommunications companies to hire an Internal Communications Manager on a permanent basis in London.
Supporting the Internal Communications Director, you will provide expert internal communications counsel to the senior leadership team and "comms champions" in the wider business. Campaigns will vary from new product launches, to supporting acquisitions and on boarding new colleagues around the world.
You will be a strategic and tactical communications manager adept at switching seamlessly between sitting in strategy meetings and writing articles for IC channels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert communications counsel to stakeholders, create and implement campaigns
- Create engaging content across a range of online and offline channels
- Manage campaigns through the full life-cycle: from ideation, delivery through to evaluation
- Measure, analyse and evaluate campaigns and communications channels to improve engagement rates
- Support the wider business strategy through internal communications, including product launches, acquisitions, executive communications and integrated campaigns with wider business units
Your skills and experience will include:
- A 'hands-on' internal communications manager, with ability to switch between strategic and delivery focused modes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to advise senior stakeholders and communications champions throughout an organisation
- Experience of creating engaging campaigns across a range of online and offline channels
- Proven ability to measure and analyse campaigns and channels, and make recommendations on future communications
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.