You will advise, develop, support and deliver internal communications activities for the HR business unit of a leading oil/ gas/ energy firm in their Canary Wharf office. Working in a close knit team, whilst your primary focus will be HR communications, you will be flexible and support other team members/ projects/ business units as projects arise.
- Experience in creating communications plans across channels
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Confident approach to building and maintaining relationships and ongoing dialogue with a range of stakeholders
- Ability and interest in creating and writing content (on and offline): written, photographic, video and blogs
- Strong technical skills: SharePoint, Yammer, webcast platforms, video production etc.
- Eagerness to work in a team: supporting with arranging and hosting events/ corporate initiatives
The successful candidate will have a background in Internal Communications, preferably having supported some HR projects/ been seconded to support with HR internal communications.
Shortlisting deadline: Tuesday 24th March 2020
Interviews commence week beginning Monday 30th March 2020.